BECOME A GRAVITAS IMPACT PREMIUM COACH
WHO YOU ARE
If you meet one or more of the following criteria, we want to meet you! Candidates must:
- Provide substantial business coaching and/or management consulting services to mid-market firms with 10–250+ employees and/or $3MM–$250MM in annual revenue.
- Show at least three years of successful consulting with mid-market-sized organizations, or three years of experience running a business unit at the Profit and Loss level or higher.
- Demonstrate a successful track record in executive-level management and leadership while growing your own coaching business.
- Prove your entrepreneurial success in building a mid-market company.
Should you decide to continue to explore becoming a Four Decisions®Certified Coach, the first step in our “mutual due diligence” application process is for us to get to know each other – to answer any questions you might have and ask a few of our own. Complete our brief online application, and we will call you to discuss any further requirements.
WHO WE ARE
Gravitas Impact believes in putting the coach at the center of our identity and brand promise.
In addition to the best professional development, executive education and partnerships, you’ll receive ongoing benefits such as:
- Exclusive versions of Gravitas Impact Intellectual Property licensed for use only by our Certified Coaches.
- Contact with our international network of Thought Leaders and Content Partners.
- Special access to exclusive content on the Members Only website, including additional resources, materials, peer-to-peer discussions and networking.
- Networking opportunities with best-of-class thought leaders from around the world.
- The chance to publish your white papers and articles on our website, increasing your own visibility as a Thought Leader.
IMPACT—CHANGING LIVES, MAKING A DIFFERENCE, TOGETHER.
"Thanks to the guidance of our coach, we are all aligned now. As a team, we do a much better job realizing our goals by aligning our day-to-day tasks with our long-term vision and values. Today, we speak in ONE language.”
CEO & Founder, The One Home Experience
CREDIBLY ELEVATE MY PRACTICE
"I continue to value and appreciate the education, the community, and the ever-evolving tools that enable me to achieve my personal and professional goals."
President & Founder, Performance Dynamics Group
“A huge and awesome shift has happened at UMFS within the past two years as a result of our Coach. When you have 375 staff all rowing in the same direction and contributing their gifts toward the greater goals, amazing things happen.”
VP or Strategy, United Methodist Family Service