DUCT TAPE MARKETING
Duct Tape Marketing Strategy First Engagement
John Jantsch, Gravitas Impact Faculty Thought Leader and author of the bestselling book Duct Tape Marketing, partnered with us to release a special marketing offer for our Gravitas Impact Premium Coach Community! The first step? Registering for the Strategy First Engagement with a Duct Tape Marketing Consultant.
When you’ve completed your Strategy First Engagement, your consultant will walk you through an optional set of custom add-on packages tailored to your coaching business!
What a Strategy First Engagement Includes:
1. Initial Getting Started Discovery Meeting – During this call we’ll learn about your current marketing efforts as well as future goals and objectives.
2. Core Message and Ideal Client Persona Development – We’ll interview 5 ideal clients to discover your most effective competitive advantage. You will receive access to interview summaries, ideal client profiles, and our recommendation for a core marketing message that will allow you to stand out from the competition.
3. Editorial plan – Based on our keyword research we’ll build a content strategy using our “hub” pages approach that will allow you to map out 6-12 months of content as part of your ongoing marketing efforts
4. Customer Journey Map – Using our proprietary Marketing Hourglass technology we’ll help you create a roadmap of suggested marketing tactics for each of the phases of the customer buying journey: Know, like, trust, try, buy, repeat and refer.
5. Competitive Landscape – We’ll study your biggest competitors and create high-level summaries and a report on their marketing strengths and weaknesses.
6. Priority Growth Recommendations – From our research and an audit of your existing marketing and online presence we’ll recommend the highest-impact activities you need to consider fixing or implementing today.
7. Presentation of Findings – Once we complete our work we’ll schedule a time to meet with you and your team via video chat to deliver the items above and map out what we believe is the best strategic approach for you to take with your marketing. From this point, you’ll have several options for how you put our recommendations into action. We can teach you or your staff to do it or we can do it for you.
When you receive our strategy findings you’ll have a clear direction for standing out and attracting the ideal client and a roadmap of the most effective tactics to support your strategy.
Fill out the form below to receive an DocuSign form consenting to withdraw the initial investment from your account, and begin the Strategy First process to ignite your coaching practice!